Jambands.ca

stuff...

D

anyone else see the Jimmy Swift Band play at the East Coast Music Awards yesterday on CBC? good stuff.

Anyone (MarcO) know if the Fat Cats are playing a show on the 9th in Dundas? I heard that Tyler might be sitting in on keys? Lemme know.... confused.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Darryn

quote:

Originally posted by D:

Anyone (MarcO) know if the Fat Cats are playing a show on the 9th in Dundas? I heard that Tyler might be sitting in on keys? Lemme know....
confused.gif" border="0

The 9th?

Yes.

Tyler?

Yes he is.

Confused?

I am also confused, but you get used to it after a while.

see you there!

No. The Fat Burt show was at the Thirsty Cactus. On the 9th, the Acousticats with their old keyboardist Tyler (last name?) will play at The Winchester Arms, down the street heading West (towards Greensville).

The Winchester's last call is usually 1am, so the band may start earlier than we're used to. Just so ya know. I don't even know if I can make it but I'll probably turn up, no doubt.

"Fat Burt" is supposed to be playing at the Thirsty Cactus on March 3rd, according to the bar itself (I was there last night), fyi. I'll double check but that's what I remember reading.

peace,

-M.

by fluke I was switching the channels when I saw the head dude from Sloan introducing the band (I didn't know he was a fan; I've never seen him at any of their shows in Toronto or Halifax).

Anyways, it was great to see the full ensemble of the band rocking it out. Never knew that Craig wore glasses though?!?!?!

congrats to them!!!!! grin.gif" border="0