Jambands.ca

Make your own groove!!

MattyC

Guest Low Roller

sweet find dude!

I got a crazy funk groove happening. Of course the endless looping may irritate some people, but I'm perfectly fine with it [smile]

the band is chasm

on bass: Rachel (go rachel you funk machine)

on the trombone: Mr. Milkbone (smooth, baby)

on Rhthym Geetar: FunkyPaul (he's bringin' the band down...it used to be about the music for him, now he's drunk on fame)

on the keys: Kristi (talented, but she'd drop her drawers for the Easter Bunny)

and scratchin' the vinyl: BeeJayDJ (he's da bomb!)

-

In case any of you are looking for names, Arcane sent me a digest of ruminations, one of which is:

quote:

Ruminated by Brian Bell:

After seeing the success of bands with long names such as "And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead," I've got
almost
all of the band members convinced that we should rename ourselves "We'd Probably Be Famous by Now if Barry Didn't Suck on Bass."

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

For lack of a better name (and desire to come up with something original) the band name is Rag Tag, and here is the line-up:

DJ: DJ BeeJay -> loop 4, max volume

DJ: DJ DraStik -> loop 1, volume 80%

Horns: Milkbone -> loop 5, volume 65%

Guitar: FunkyPaul -> loop 2, volume 50%

If anybody can find the perfect fifth musician to fit this sick jam, I'll burn you a CD of your choice and give it to you at the next show(preferably in the Ottawa area).

This contest will last until about 5:00PM today.

Guest Low Roller

I just replaced everybody in the band with female musicians. The groove is not as good as the previous incarnation of Rag Tag, but it doesn't matter because it's a band FULL OF CHICKS!

-

[Eek!][Eek!][big Grin]