Jambands.ca

can't come down!!!,got a free enema today....

puddles

Well,well,well, I gots to tell you....saw my first Vida show!! My old psychology prof. from Carleton & I went up to Portland to see Vida Blue and WHOOOAAAA!!!!!!!! Serenity now! This band is F**ed up:) Oteil is my hero. This fat,beautiful freak was sooooo bubly with his bass....unreal, he kinda sounds like early Gordo. Page was stoned out of his guils. I know cause I was ridin' the rail RIGHT in front of him and all I saw in those eye sockets were 2 dewy round things swimming in red.

Anyhoo, I dont know most of the songs AT ALL! but they played a like 20 minute intrumental "Theme from the B." About 14 songs in all. BTW, if you ever think of starting an east ->west tour go the State Theatre in Portland!!! Wicked people,wicked town. BUT! I would not see them again due to the fact that all 3 members EnJoY being off key. Very,very hard to groove to a nice hook or chorus...maybe Im impatient!!??

9AM next day Jim had to go back but I had been laying there all night and couldnt come down...damn good doses but...man...that shitty ass weed most Americans have is complete schwag!! If I woulda puffed the kind thats here in Bytown or whatever,I woulda ended up eating someone!!

So, I rented a car(Altima)kick-ass!!...checked out of the B & B, met 3 dudes from Richmond and boom off we were in a Caravan to...wha???...PHILLY!!!???...why???...to see Umphrey's,shcwing!! Heaven, arrive there at around 7:30 no tix....8:15 have tix,starting to embark the no-sleep+doses+no food=panicky feelin'....I hate that fuckin' shit. Anyway some girl had some dems. so I took about 8 of them and proceeded to fly into the venue. All I have to say is that I am predicting this band to be more popular than SCI,moe.,WSP etc....by next year! Better than Bisco, 'mo gUItar:)

Sorry people,this probably the biggest "who-gives-a-crap" topic EVER!! Ill stop now. Got home about 6 hours ago tired and my wires are all tangled. Oh yeah, got the "COMPLETE" Shakedown at the VT/MTL border(read header!) I cant tell you how much I love Canada!!!!

I need directions to this weekend!!! Please lemme know. You guys can have my X's,I hate 'em, getting too old to come down that hard...

I NEED AN ADDY A.S.A.P. I will be sending out Particle 2CDs (band's soundboard:),from B-Roo..

sorry to waste your time...but I must crack my bac after that ridiculous ride.....Peace y'all...pudds,w/no budz

quote:

Originally posted by puddles:

Anyway some girl had some dems. so I took about 8 of them and proceeded to fly into the venue.

Uh, what are "dems"? (The only thing I can think of is demerol, but if you took eight demerol, you wouldn't even be walking, let alone flying...)

Thanks,

Brad

YO BRADM, you're talking to a guy who was on the smack for 4 years and 1 year for rehab @ the R.O.!! Trust me those were like Mickey Mouse and Goofy pills. When I awake from a hangover I don't simply take a couple of Advils or Tyl#1s!!! I throw down a couple of Dilaudids just to get off the floor....sad,sad,sad....

Yo G-Monkey...suite 2000? on Albert??....where the hell is that,in a buisiness office?...just curious...cause I live in the same city as you therefore it would be completely RETARDED to mail it!! Id say lets meet up at Babylon but I am banned there...they can hose my hog BTW!...stoooopid Boobilon,arggg...Anyway I will send it to ya anyway. Just please pass it around for ever. Ill send it tomorrow.

okay dude...you'll want to get to frontiertown somehow...

take the 401 west to guelph.

get on highway 6 and go north.

take it all the way to durham

continue on highway 6 about 10 km past durham

turn right on Grey Road #12

look for Frontier Ghost Town Camp Grounds(a big wooden arch/gate on your right with a smaller sign on the mailbox(unless they changed it)) approximately 1 minute down Grey Road #12 on your right hand side

serious, dude. you'd better make it.