Jambands.ca

moe. in Ithaca!!!

Freeker

The boys were hot last night, off the f#%$king hook to say the least, I was pleased to see some familiar Ottawa faces, hope everybody made it home safe. for those of you who love moe. and couldn't make it this was the setlist.

1: Spaz Medicine, Bring It Back Home > Cornflake Girl, Crab Eyes, Moth > Brent Black

2: Head, The Faker > Kids > Stranger Than Fiction, Kyle > Moth reprise

E: Money

Excellent "Money" though there was some debate as to why it was choosen, my friend thought it was because Rob got offended when someone in the crowd requested a doors cover, so he offered another old tune out of spite....my opinion....WHO CARES, I'm at moe.!!!!!

Yeah, they did a little 'peace frog' jam there for a second... the show was definitley ridiculously good, even though no-one could stop saying how much better the new york shows were.. kick ass is all i can report. the moth>brent was epic.. stranger than fiction was a nice treat too. I'm always a little dissapointed when moe. pulls out a cover for an encore, but they ripped money nicely- especially with Chuck doing his sqakbax solos.

great venue too.. peace and thanks to all who made it such a fun adventure..

For my first moe. show, it was pretty damn good...I don't think I stopped dancing the entire night. An all around crazy fun night...even getting to the after party was an adventure.

Some of my favorite moments:

-the rain at setbreak

-Jay and the snoring demonstration

-ordering pizza

-walking forever in the freezing cold rain and wind for ONE free beer!

-graham, hood and the id musclehead

- hiding the stash in the apple juice bottle at the side of the highway.

AND

-laying in the sun with my feet in the water .

It was a great trip and I can't wait to go see moe again.

Hey gentlemonkey

Sorry we missed each other at moe. and you're right I don't think we've ever met, we'll have to right that wrong as soon as possible. I have been going to shows in Ottawa since I moved here a year ago, it's been only lately that I've started being able to put names to face. Have you been going to shows in Ottawa a lot ??? Were you at moe. with Hood?

FbtS