Jambands.ca

Patches??

Phunky Cauldron

AD,

I have one of those PH stickers, I'll give it to you..!

There is this guy that I have run into at many a show, who basically sells bootleg stickers for "whatever ya got" for a big handful, and that PH one is usually one of them....look for him in Detroit if you're goin'....

Yeah, I've seen that guy or somebody doing the same thing at a few shows too. I got some sweet stickers a few times, a few PH ones but they're long gone.

Is there anything I should know about attaching stickers to a car? Do they have to be extra strong / think / metallic / whatever?

I'm new to the car thing but want to make my baby look pretty.

AD

yeah, top of the world was a great place then. the dudes that owned it were super guys- remember when it was just all those shirts form nepal??!- and the transformation is unfortunate but it's nice to see nice people succeed... and i guess you can't just sell emboidered t shirts if you want to make the big $$ in ottawa... there's a lesson in here somewhere, i know it.... ;-)

but yeah, patches: there's a spot on rideau thats a bit of a hidden gem for that but damned if i can remember the name... it IS there, tho, you just gotta poke around... gimme a couple days for my memory to activate, it's in there somewhere, it's just been a long time since last time i was there or even in ottawa. hopefully i'll get back to you soon. sorry, i know that's absolutly no help to you right now ;-) good luck