Jambands.ca

Free Stuff

Ms.Huxtable

Well, Bouche and I did it. We moved in together (yay! [big Grin] ). Two people...two kitchen's worth of stuff. I have a box with the following for anyone who wants it and can come and pick it up (or lives close enough for us to drop it off I guess.)

-Toaster

-Draining board

-Coffee maker

-Dishes

-Glasses

-Coffee mugs

-Cutting board

-Cutlery

-Knives

-More I'm forgetting about

Post if you want the box otherwise it's off to Goodwill.

a chopping knife and/or board could be cool for me [smile] and that way i can make bouche drop by to say goodbye

(...ya, and then punch him hard for leaving me all alone in this dump town...ya...... )

oh, shit. did i say that out loud??

yeehaw....my computer is getting setup today... (I can here dr.hux now... geeeeeeeeeek!)...

I'll let you know if the transplant is successful.

H, I'll prolly be in the falls either tomorrow or wednesday.

bb, why don't you just come to town and pick up the toaster. Hell, you can take it home as an 'award'! We met your US friends at the dekcuf last Thursday. That was quite a nice suprise. Maki super policeman recognized them from the CT fest right away.

I think they were happy to take your advice and come out. Wouldn't it be easy for you to meet them half-way right here in Ottawa for NYE? Nero's playing [Wink]

Thanks for the blessings everyone. We are still beaming with our decision and it will be nice to have Bouche in town for so many reasons. We still have some organizing to do of course, but our door is always open to Sanctuarians.

H, cutting board and knives are yours. The knives may need sharpened and the cutting board is pretty small, but I'll get Bouche to bring them to you on Tuesday when he returns to Smith Falls for the day.

Rubberdinghy, the coffee maker is yours dude. Just let us know when we'll see you next.

The rest...going once...going twice...GONE to Goodwill.

Hmph! No coffee maker for me. [Frown]

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

bb, why don't you just come to town and pick up the toaster. Hell, you can take it home as an 'award'! We met your US friends at the dekcuf last Thursday. That was quite a nice suprise. Maki super policeman recognized them from the CT fest right away.

I think they were happy to take your advice and come out. Wouldn't it be easy for you to meet them half-way right here in Ottawa for NYE? Nero's playing
[Wink]

Yeah, Blair told me he and Mud were talking to you and Ms. Hux. They had a good time at the deckuf. Actually they're Chathamites. They work with bad kids in New Hamshire. Done there after this week though.

I'll be making it down there eventually to win a toaster. However, a bunch of us, including blair and mud, will be in Columbus, OH NYE for ekoostik hookah. If it wasn't for that pesky distraction though, I would be up there for nero!