Jambands.ca

nero Peter-brah...

Del

So I didn't make it out to this one (I was hoping to surprise some people and show up, but as they say in Bronson, MO - no dice...), but I have heard bits and pieces of what went down there. An all-request nero show... I can't believe I missed it... Does anyone happen to have a setlist (hopefully accompanied by who requested what)? I heard they busted out Speed Queen for Velvet (nice call, by the way), and even First Tube made an appearance... I'm just a bitter nero fan who missed out an epic show... Let me live vicariously through those that made it...Hook me up with details, dish some dirt, anything...Also, is anyone taping any or all of the 3 night run? If so, get ahold of me and we'll work something out... Thanks.

my car holds six, maybe seven but we didnt find out.

Velvet loves cheeseburgers.

ok, this isnt the dish the dirt thread? the show was great.. despite some mechanical difficulties (the van) the show started somewhere around midnight and nero rocked a long single set until after 2. i'm not an expert for song titles, but there were some serious jams and rock-star faces being made. go punk! jay and dave, appease your bass man.. learn some DAN! :) haha.

thanks to the fine folk of ptbo for the hospitality. the friendly clan for some post-show chillin, and moose for the crash space. velvet, thanks for supervising the sleep.. i have a feeling you scare monsters!

cheers.. see y'all soon.

::Had agreat time. Nero was stellar. Nice to see and meet folks. Cousin Steven had a great time too...though he stepped in a lake of vomit in the boys bathroom(he said Loo). Moose this may have had a little in common with your green cookie friend? ::

The drive home after the show was horrendous...forgot about the fog factor on the seven in the wee hours....next time I'm sleepin' in the Patch. ;):)

yeah he was a good road warrior. I must say I am a stealth driver...avoided hitting 1 deer and 1 small furry creature in pea soup fog. Cars going to the car vet monday....making sad noises. My cousin was 6 feet of passed out Brit in my back seat. Which was good though, as he was catching an early bus to Montreal for his next day and night....now he's in Algonquin park till Tuesday. Haha Cousin update.