Jambands.ca

This weekend in Ottawa?

Tickler

Friday night, The Spades are playing at The Pourhouse... It's in the market... I'll let bradm do the whole map/info thing, he's better at it than I am... Plus, I'm sure if you stop by 40 Main, someone will be around to let you know what's up... I'm sure I'll run into you, cheers, see you this weekend...

Friday night, The Spades are playing at The Pourhouse... It's in the market... I'll let bradm do the whole map/info thing, he's better at it than I am...

The Spades are indeed playing at The Pour House on Friday, Jan. 14 and Saturday, Jan. 15.

The Pour House is the upstairs part of The Aulde Dubliner pub, which is in the Byward Market at the corner of William and George Sts. (map).

Aloha,

Brad

I'll be at The Pour House on Friday night for The Spades. Dr. J, any chance that the band will commandeer that booth in front of the stage for merchandise and stowage like they did the last time? If that's possible, I'd really appreciate it, as that's about the best place to set up the taping gear. :)

Aloha,

Brad

I'll be at The Pour House on Friday night for The Spades. Dr. J, any chance that the band will commandeer that booth in front of the stage for merchandise and stowage like they did the last time? If that's possible, I'd really appreciate it, as that's about the best place to set up the taping gear. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Hey Brad great to see you're coming out tomorrow night. I'll do my best to make sure the boys hold your spot for you. Good to see some other folks will be joining us as well. Should be a sweet night of rock & roll for sure.

change of plans... :(

Since my wife has to work Sat morning we are coming back after her meeting Friday night. So therefore no Ottawa debauchery for this guy. Money is really tight since I quit my job.

Ah well, I am sure there will be other days.

Brad M, maybe we can just send the cds in the mail or something.

Cheers