Jambands.ca

Sunday Night Live

boogieknight

So for the last 3 weeks i've made the trek to toronto to check out a live comedy troupe called the Sketchersons. They do live skecth comedy every sunday at the Poor Alex Cabaret (296 Brunswick). It's only five bucks and totally worth it. It's basically the SNL structure. Live house band, with skits and the news. Ususally very funny.

Just thought I'd share this little jem with you all. definatly a good way to spend a sunday evening

The Sketchersons

So for the last 3 weeks i've made the trek to toronto to check out a live comedy troupe called the Sketchersons. They do live skecth comedy every sunday at the Poor Alex Cabaret (296 Brunswick). It's only five bucks and totally worth it. It's basically the SNL structure. Live house band, with skits and the news. Ususally very funny.

Just thought I'd share this little jem with you all. definatly a good way to spend a sunday evening

The Sketchersons

You should let me know next time you're going... I'd be down with checking that out....

sorry, i missed your post momack. went last night. very funny. again i highly recommend this. as for the 17th of april, i'm pretty sure it will be on. if it is not going to happen they let people know the week before.

maybe we can get a skank night out on the 17th. there's a little bar upstairs that has a band for the aftershow party.

hey jeff you should put something together for the after show on the 17th. maybe bring back the trio with steve and gavin :)

yeah skanks night out!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...