Jambands.ca

Hey Maddak - we're the only ones logged in!

hamilton

Then again, maybe you're not logged in. Maybe you didn't log out. Maybe I'm just babbling like an idiot to someone I don't even know. Maybe I should go home now, and have some dinner. Maybe I should get some sleep....

Brian (logging out now, and expecting to be made fun of by MarcO when he checks back in tomorrow morning).

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

Brian (logging out now, and expecting to be made fun of by MarcO when he checks back in tomorrow morning).

But there are so many, many, more satisfying things to make fun of you for. Like how you eat your entire hamburger first before even touching your fries. I'll never sort that one out.

it's too easy this time. I pass!

Steve, Scottie, Trev, members of the press, everyone... he's all yours! [Wink]

Hey Brian,

I was logged in at 6:30am, and I was on the site. I guess I just didn't see the topic you posted, sorry, my visions usually a little blurry that early in the AM. In answer to your query, I was taking a short pause from getting ready for classes today. I typically get up between 5:30 and 6am weekdays.

And guys, lay off of the dude. Just how coherent would you guys be at 6:30 in the morning, after what I'm assuming, was a long shift(??). Better be careful, because someday he may be in the position to make fun of you guys, and there where will you be? Sitting there crying, wishing you'd been nicer to the spaced out guy. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Maddak:

And guys, lay off of the dude. Just how coherent would you guys be at 6:30 in the morning, after what I'm assuming, was a long shift(??). Better be careful, because someday he may be in the position to make fun of you guys, and there where will you be? Sitting there crying, wishing you'd been nicer to the spaced out guy.
[Wink]

Actually, it was 8:30PM over here when I sent that one - although, I do concede that it had been a long day...

Maddak, we'll have to form a 06:30 EST club - we can get Mark Tonin to join, too - I usually see his name pop up around that time. Boy, we are a compulsive bunch, aren't we? I often check in before work, as well!

Oh, and Trevor.... you're my favourite person to touch when I'm drunk. Tara doesn't know about us yet, does she?? [Wink]

Brian.

Ah, my bad. I wasn't aware that you were over-seas... or wait.. that 6:30 was supposed to be an 8:30.. and the A.. well that's not too far from the P on the keyboard... who am I kidding. I'm a moron [Wink]

Meeeee???? Compulsive??? Never... I never perform the same motions over and over again, with seemingly little accomplishment... oh.. wait.. unless you count knitting and going to class.

Forget it. I'm just insane.

Archived