Jambands.ca

Sir, just put down the genitals...

Tooly

man can you believe this guy? cutting off your own member, then tossing it at the police? fuck man buddy musta been high on something, woman troubles my ass!

im reminded of the aussie guy who cut off, fried, and ate his own pecker while under the influence of hallucinogens, datura i think.

nope, but thats not to say that isnt fucked up in its own right, i was thinking of This guy

Man Cuts Off, Eats Own Penis

Police Say He Had Taken Hallucinogenic Drugs

Jul 14, 2003 6:57 pm US/Eastern

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) Police in Malaysia say a man cut off his own penis and then fried and ate it.

They say he had taken hallucinogenic drugs that caused him to hear voices urging him to mutilate himself.

A police spokesman says the 34-year-old man took the drugs before he went to bed Friday night and heard the voices when he woke up. He didn't realize what he had done until he saw the blood.

The man had recently been released from a drug rehabilitation center.

Malaysia's national news agency reports he's hospitalized in stable condition.

i think i got the 2 stories mixed up together, heres the datura one

http://mv.lycaeum.org/mu/Datura2.html

from 2003

student cut off his own penis and his tongue after drinking an infusion of the latest drugs craze to sweep Germany.

The 18-year-old, only named as Andreas W, from Halle in Germany drank a tea made with the hallucinogenic angels' trumpet plants.

His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

When he returned to the house he was wearing a towel wrapped around him and was bleeding heavily from his mouth and between his legs.