Jambands.ca

Drive By Truckers Fans >>

SolarGarlic

Hey ya'll, just wondering if you had any ideas for a great show to DL. Ive been a fan of these guys for a few years now but have never really found a great sounding recording yet...maybe Im too picky these days but I just want the good shit :) Just looking for a couple "must have" live shows that I can listen to for years to come...thanks!

09/20/03 - Austin

11/01/03 - Toronto

12/29/03 - Cooley's House (acoustic)

12/30/03 - Atlanta

02/18/04 - Denver

07/29/04 - Charlotte

These are some of the ones I've heard and love. There is 170 shows on archive right now. Even some good sounding shows from this year that will have songs from Blessing and a Curse. Hope this helps.

I've had the Cooley's house recording for a couple years, its definately my favourite DBT recording.

Solar Garlic,

If your looking for newer shows, bt.etree has alot of new shows up, alot of matrixs. Most have made their way to archive already though.

2006-02-22 is a good choice & is up on archive now also.

2006-02-22 is a good choice & is up on archive now also.

Actually, I meant the 2006-02-24 show, which is much better sounding then 2006-02-22. I was adding a handful of shows to my list when I posted earlier and got my thoughts crossed.

Cool guys! I grabbed that acoustic show and Ill poke around for some others. Big fan of these guys...cheers!

I've only started getting into them more over the last few months, I mainly listened to the acoustic show, but New Rider got me listening to more electric stuff. The studio albums are great, especially 'Southern Rock Opera'. I'm about to throw on their live DVD 'Live At The 40 Watt' right now.