Jambands.ca

GARAJ MAHAL Nelson, BC Jan 3 07

StoneMtn

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Jay!

I hope that you and Kayte are doing well out in beautiful BC. I wish I could also be at this Garaj Mahal show, but I'll be back in Ontario the day before. I am going to hit up the two Vancouver shows though. Any chance you'll be in Vancouver for the shows, or is the distance too great and/or do you have other plans?

Wishing you both all the best, and hope to connect with you in person at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Peace, Mark

Hey Mark,

I saw your post and almost chimed in guaranteeing my attendance - then I started thinking about the timing n' such.

Kayte is throwing a NYE party here in the Kootenays. My folks are visiting the week before. That pretty much blows our chances of making it to the GM shows you're hitting - or to the coast during your stay, period.

However, Kayte is getting on a plane for the hammer in about 24hrs. She'll be hanging for a week or so. Do you have her email etc?

J

Hey Jay,

Sorry it won't work out for connecting with you in BC, but totally understandable. I'm still waiting for a time and/or teleportation machine to make it easier to connect with people. :)

I'm not sure if I have Kayte's email, so if you message it to me that would be great. Having said that, the week and upcoming weekend are looking pretty packed, so I'm not sure if I'll be making it to the Hammer. But the Fatties on Sat. night is tempting ...

Peace, Mark

• 1 month later...