Jambands.ca

DBT Roll Call

Philosopher

Well with the Hamilton show tonight and The Phoenix show tomorrow, it's time for a roll call.

By the way I have praised these guys ever since I accidentally stumbled across the end of there set, kicking on shrooms at the 03' Bonnaroo. The opening intro of Let There Be Rock, led by the always prolific Patterson Hood (I like to call him the Redneck Prophet) became a crazed triple guitar spit session with Shonna and Jason sharing a mike, so comfortable, so right, so true. I was hooked and.....

http://www.lucidmusings.com/Band4.htm

...so began my Truckers obsession....see ya in Toronto ;)

Sean

Edited by Guest

What time are you guys thinking you'll head down? Do you think this show will go right until 2:00am? If so, that's going to hurt a little on a Wednesday morning...

I really don't know what to expect but I agree; if it goes until 2am it's going to hurt. That being said, what's likely to happen is I'll get in a party mood and be searching for after-party action. "Night before guy" is always sticking it to "morning after guy."

And your value just keeps appreciating MarcO!

Are you considering this one now?

I'm been on the fence for some time and now it's crunch time. But I have a 12 hour work day to deal with today and work again in the morning, so I'm kinda hoping I won't be looking at hitting the sack at 3am. The difference of a couple of hours makes all the difference to me. yeah I know blah blah blah shutup MarcO.

Marc0, if your are coming, try to let me know before too late & I'll bring The Stones CS Blues DVDs with me for ya. I have it all burned & ready to go.

[color:red][edit to add]

And I got the video equipment all ready to go for recording tonight also, hoping Brodie checks in today & gets my PM though, I need a tad more info on where to set-up.

Brodie, please check your PMs.

Edited by Guest

Okay, well maybe this is one of those times that I'll be glad about the Phoenix's policies.

Will this be an early show, starting and ending early? (On weekends I don't dig that too much, but if that's what the Phoenix show will be like tomorrow, I might go. If it's a late show though, I'd have to skip it, being a weekday.) Anyone know?

I'm in for Hamilton, and hoping for a midnight end also... but I'll deal either way. I'm bringing my taping equipment. To the video recorder dude, I talked to Brody a while back and he said setting up won't be problem. Sounds like there's lots of space. If you'd like an audio patch to sync with your video let me. I can give a 1/8" mini line output. Shouldn't be too hard to find me as I'll be setting up my micstand somewhere near the board likely. See ya tonight.

I'm in for Hamilton, and hoping for a midnight end also... but I'll deal either way. I'm bringing my taping equipment. To the video recorder dude, I talked to Brody a while back and he said setting up won't be problem. Sounds like there's lots of space. If you'd like an audio patch to sync with your video let me. I can give a 1/8" mini line output. Shouldn't be too hard to find me as I'll be setting up my micstand somewhere near the board likely. See ya tonight.

Guess I shoulda read this thread first. That would be perfect Andrew, I'd seriously appreciate it. Saves me running around chasing the guy for mics.

See ya at the show.

Greg (aka; Esau)