Jambands.ca

Cool, obscure uploads thread.

StoneMtn

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to sendspace this one because my googlepage wouldn't accept it for some reason.

[color:red]Bob Dylan

R-0239 - [color:blue]A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall - live at the Great Music Experience, Nairra City, Japan, 1994, with the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Michael Kamen, from the European Greatest Hits Vol. 3 Dignity singles, 1994 . Quality: A+

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rhncg3

I've been so impressed with Malajube this past two years. Some of the best club shows I've seen since early 2005 have been Malajube's. A buddy is seeing / just saw them play at the Southpaw in Brooklyn this week, I wonder how the American audiences are taking them. Pitchfork likes them, so they'll be hipsters, but will they listen to the band?

Best riff of the past 5 years - Casse-cou

backbacon! That was beautiful. I am very impressed, as I see this is your band.

Thank you for sharing that.

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I don't have any clue how to play keyboard but I think i pulled it off okay. :)

Here is the original recording of that same song... no remixing/ dubbing out:

Rescue Mission - Runny Sunshine (original mix)

Here is another Rescue Mission song. This one is just OB1 on drum machine and me on the casio sk-1. It was supposed to be our 'radio-friendly' song. haha.:

Rescue Mission - Electric Plunger

Well, I don't even care if I'm just talking to myself in this thread, at this point. I'm gonna keep right on doing that.

So, here's a little ditty by a band of hooligans from Ottawa, in the mid-90s.

Here's a copy of 'Mi Ritmo' by Bob Loblaw (aka one of the many bands Velvet's been in)

This song was originally just the four guys jamming during sound-check, checking all different sounds by running through scales. Then, one day, Paul started singing, "My rhythm is a monster" and one of the coolest songs was born...