Jambands.ca

De la Hoya — Mayweather

Davey Boy 2.0

So what's the deal onthis then? Seems like it's the only fight of note for ages.

How fooking old is Oscar now? 40?

I assume this'll be pay-per-view, anyone planning on watching it then? I know my local, Pubwells will show it, maybe i can nip out at 11:00 and see what's what.

Maybe I'll run into Bouche and Sharon ;)

I'm all over this fight. There's been tons of excellent cards over the years, but boxing is unfortunately not the draw it once was.

Mayweather is the best fighter to come around in ages. He's blazing fast with knockout power and a fucking asshole to boot. Oscar is the underdog, but he still has speed and can hit. I'm heading to Kingston to watch the fight. The undercard will be good too.

It was a decent fight. Mayweather is a boring counter-punch boxer who doesn't like to exchange blows toe-to-toe, plus he has near flawless defense. Mayweather landed the cleaner punches and neither fighter got hurt or tired for that matter. The decision was correct. I gotta hand it to Oscar. He took it to Floyd, but he never really landed a clean combo.

It was a decent fight. Mayweather is a boring counter-punch boxer who doesn't like to exchange blows toe-to-toe, plus he has near flawless defense. Mayweather landed the cleaner punches and neither fighter got hurt or tired for that matter. The decision was correct. I gotta hand it to Oscar. He took it to Floyd, but he never really landed a clean combo.

My feelings exactly, went to the Harbour Sports Grille in TO and ran into Sam Mitchell watchin the fight. he was one of the only guys in the place cheering for Mayweather. He musta been trying to drink away his sorrows from the night before...

(as an a side, he is one BIG dude)