Jambands.ca

NFL Pro Line Thread

Northern Wish

This weekend summed up everything I hate about pro-line.

I had a winning ticket (just $25) if Dallas covered the spread. Problem is I fucking hate Dallas but I still watched almost every moment of that brutal game. It was fucking garbage (at least 3 quarters were, if you're a GB fan I'm sure you got some pleasure out of the 4th). Flags on almost every play, just terrible, terrible football. But I still hung on and cheered for my most hated team. That's one problem with pro-line.

Roy Williams'd

Second ticket, first three picks are winners and I'm looking at $65 if Indie wins by 4. I kind of hate indie (mostly just everything Manning, though he is great) and I enjoy Patriot football. So the Patriots are killing them and I don't give a fuck about the 65 bucks because I'm loving it. The second the Patriots kicked that field goal to go up to 34 points and I start doing the quick math and realize if Indie comes back that field just killed my 4 points spread. Then I watched in horror as it all went down.

Painful weekend of gambling.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well 2009 wasn't the success it should have been. Got caught trying to bump up too many bets with ties and wore my sissypants when picking upsets- I should have followed my jambands.ca picks.

Down $105 on the season, including a couple of hockey tickets thrown in to hedge some football losses. Chasin is never a good idea....