Jambands.ca

NFL Pro Line Thread

Northern Wish

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went 3 for 4 again on two tickets, blew the Balt. vs NE on the 44.5 under (Jesus Baltimore, two roughing the passer calls that led to two touchdowns, that hurt) and blew Dallas to win. I'm still beating against Denver next week, doesn't matter who they're playing, I refuse to believe in those fuckers.

Didn't gamble on week 3 because I couldn't find the time but I'm down 30 so far. Good times though, I love the anguish.

edit: Just noticed the Donkeys are playing NE in Denver, awesome, hopefully there will be some hype after beating Dallas and NE will come in with a good multiplier.

Edited by Guest

I went in on 14 tickets for 80 bucks with the PEI boys.

All ties in hockey + 4 NFL games

PITT win

INDY win

PHILLY win

MINNY win

I wish I could explain this better but from what I gather, if we get all the football games right + one tie in hockey we win back our money. For every other tie its 80 bucks. I think there were 3 ties at least last night so we need the football games to come through and then we each win 60 bucks.

My picks this week:

1) Baltimore +3.5

2) KC +6.5

3) Arz +3.5

1) NWO -2.5

2) Phil -14.5

3) Atl -3.5

1) Hou +5.5

2) Car -3.5

3) Den +3.5

I won another $25 this weekend on ticket #1. I need Denver to win or to lose by less than 3.5 points to win another $25.

Up $65 this season.

Holy fuck, my mojo has gone completely to shit since the first couple weeks. Guess who I had to round out my pitiful $4-to-win-$20 ticket of "sure things"? The Eagles.

Raiders'd.

I'll drink to that. I was given a scratch 'n' win that i won $6 with. I put that into a "sure thing" ticket to (only $6 to win $10.50). I was Leafin' for my first Proline win of the season (out of 3 tries ) and got screwed by Buff AND Oakland :P UGH

Ok, first ticket

Minny by 4

SD by 8

Hou by 4

Dal by 4

Chi-Cin tie

4 dollars pays 230

Second ticket:

All ties

Hou-SF

Min-Pitt

Atl-Dal

Chi-Cin

2 bucks pays 161

Didnt realize I picked so many similar games until just now. Won 60 bucks a couple of weeks ago so I am up a solid 40 on the year but I predict I'll be in the minus at the end of the season.