Jambands.ca

NFL Pro Line Thread

Northern Wish

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

EVERY TIME I BET ON A MINNESOTA GAME , WHETHER ITS FOR OR AGAINST THEM, THEY FUCK ME.

After betting against the cunts for 4 weeks straight, I finally broke down and picked them to win this week. If that dumbass Chester Taylor hadn't let that pass go through his hands they probably would have covered the 4 pt win.

NYJ by 4

IND by 8

BAL by 4

HOU by 4

MIN by 4

3 bucks pays 65

JAK by 4

VAL by 1 (what the hell did I do here? Soccer?)

DEN - BAL tie

MIA by 8 (WHAT? Based on the above and this selection, the machine had to have read stuff wrong. I distinctly recall not wanting to touch this game on my second ticket. And I aint hungover so that's not the issue.)

3 pays 129

(WHAT? Based on the above and this selection, the machine had to have read stuff wrong. I distinctly recall not wanting to touch this game on my second ticket. And I aint hungover so that's not the issue.)

Yeah, you've got to watch it. Basically colour in the box enough to cover the number inside it, nothing more, and you won't end up with those mystery picks.

Thanks for the solution to my issue boys. I was able to get the picks I wanted on my two tickets this week. I changed my strategy and didnt shoot for the moon this week.

Ticket # 1

BAL win

CHI win

JAK win

SF win

4 bucks pays 35

Ticket # 2

PHI win

NYG win

SF win

CHI win

4 bucks pays 45

I finally, pathetically enough won one this weekend on the spread.

Hou

TB

SD

5 paid 25.

Which I guess makes me -35 on the year.

Two teams are killing me consistently this year, Balitmore and Philly. Those fuckers are up and down and I'm always on the wrong end. Guess I'll take them again this weekend.

Arizona and Pittsburg have been my luckiest so far.

Thanks for the solution to my issue boys. I was able to get the picks I wanted on my two tickets this week. I changed my strategy and didnt shoot for the moon this week.

Ticket # 1

BAL win

CHI win

JAK win

SF win

4 bucks pays 35

Ticket # 2

PHI win

NYG win

SF win

CHI win

4 bucks pays 45