Jambands.ca

Visual Art by Ryan Adams

Weirdness

Oh shoot Weirdness, I am so sorry. I don`t even know why I have moderator privileges. I meant to respond to your post and instead I edited it. My sincere apologies. Please post again. So sorry!

For those who didn`t catch it, the post above is made by me in response to Weirdness posting a thread about Ryan Adams art show.

He had a bunch of works in progress up on his blog awhile back, and indeed there were a number of very good ones (or ones I liked and thought were good)

I agree he needs to get back at it, but I would rather a rested, rejuvenated Ryan Adams then a tired, bored, cranky Ryan Adams.

And also, if he actually has Meniere's syndrome, as has been suggested on this board and elsewhere, he can take whatever kind of break he wants. That condition sounds like it would suck so fucking much, and not only that, but to be a musician who has lost 80% hearing in one ear....not to mention the whole spontaneous nausea and vomiting thing. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, and if he needs a break in order to come back at music with full strength.....take the break.