• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Adnan Januzaj’s initiation into the ranks of professional football continues, with the 18-year-old Manchester United star the subject of a tabloid ‘kiss-and-tell’.

No bedroom revelations to embarrass young Adnan, thankfully, but rather the source of student Melissa McKenzie’s dissatisfaction was the £30,000-a-week star’s choice of venue – budget chicken joint Nando’s.

Melissa, 25, was also peeved Januzaj turned up in tracksuit bottoms and trainers and let her pay for parking after she had allegedly picked him up from a street corner where his mum had dropped him off.

‘I’ve never met anyone so stingy in my life,’ Melissa told The Sun. ‘I was so excited for the first date. We met on a social network site and I got all dressed up and even got my make-up done – costing me £30.

‘I expected him to come to me in a flashy car, but I ended up driving him about in my old blue Fiesta and I was left to pay and display. Then he said he was taking me to Nando’s – my face fell.

‘I usually go there for a quick bite to eat with my mates. I didn’t expect to be going there on a date with a Man United footballer, especially in my dress and heels.’

Yes, dead right, Melissa – how dare he act like us regular plebs.

The paper reports that Januzaj did fork out £18 for dinner before the evening moved on to to a three-star hotel, where the pair watched The X Factor.

Melissa claims the forward then asked to be driven home at 9pm, and alas the romance ultimately led nowhere.

article-0-1B3F023B000005DC-589_306x423.jpg

Student_Melissa_Mc_1900315a-f3d85-crop1390793815197p.jpg

Guest Low Roller

Gold digger has the sads. Awwww.

Don't go dissing Nando's now. That's a prime eating establishment where your choice of meal includes 1/4 chicken, 1/2 chicken, coleslaw, fries, and corn in whichever combination you can afford. With such a decadent selection of platters what more can you possibly need?

Well, actually nobody goes to Nando's for the food. The main attractions are the delectable sauces that you drench your food in so that you don't have to taste the burned carcass of a dry chicken.

nandos-peri-peri-sauce.jpg

I wouldn't expect this cumdumpster to really understand what a treat it was to eat at Nando's, let alone appreciate the various nuances of the sauces. Her sauce usually comes in one colour, and she takes it straight no chaser.

Nandos is the bomb yo.

This is hilarious.... Dude travels 7 000 miles to see his "beloved" everton

BgSuOU9IcAAVZOz.jpg

9a4f49ff-b9fb-4c35-9903-0041e4f6a382-460

at least he can laugh about it

BgTN5KzIUAAH9Lm.jpg

But geez, he's come all this way, surely he'll be able to stay a few more days and see them play on Sunday, right?

Wee seemed to enjoy his night, but he won’t be able to stay in Liverpool for Everton’s FA Cup tie against Swansea on Sunday. He works as a lawyer in Malaysia and has his return flight booked.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...