Jambands.ca

pointless thread

MamaPink

ok, circa 1999... I was living at the International Youth Hostel in Belfast Northern Ireland... it was the night before my birthday, and I was out getting sloshed with some fellow co-workers.. the bars close at 1am and I got back to the hostel around 230... I looked to see if anything was going on, the common room appeared to be empty so I made my way up to my room.. Now, in the room I was staying in, there were three bunk beds, mine was to the immediate right as you entered the room, and I was the only one in it.. behind my bed, was a bed occupied by two danish dudes, that had been there for around a week... on the opposite side of the room was another bed which had two new guys, one from Libya on the bottom, and another local guy on top... well, when I arrived at my room, I was suprised to see the light on, and as I walked in the bed on the opposite side of the room was unattended, and one of the Danish guys was passed out, and another was standing in the middle of the room laughing his ass off.. so of course, I wanted in on that, so I asked him what was up?? He said you won't believe what just happened....

Well, he begins with telling me that they had both arrived back to the room around 45 minutes earlier, they had been out drinking as well, and when they entered the room (it was dark, and they had just came out of the light) he thought he noticed a plastic leg sticking out of the top bunks covers.. He dismissed the notion due to drunkiness and headed off to bed... As they settled in, within a few minutes he noticed that there was some shuffling around going on in that very bed, and as time went on it became quite apparent that someone was shagging... It then dawned on him that there wasn't two people in the bed, just the local guy and a blowup doll!!!! after 1 minutes or so, the dude finished up his session and popped his girlfriend and put her away in his bag and left the room... the Libyian guy got out of bed and announced that this place was fucked and packed his shit and left as well...

now about 15 minutes too late, I was catching the details, and then fell over from laughing and then headed down stairs... I told my friend at the desk what had happened and asked if they left and he said naw, and pointed to the common room, and sure enough upon further inspection, the libyian guy was laying on the couch with one eye open, and the local was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room... I approached him.

I inquired how he was, blah blah blah, and quickly found out that it was the guy from the bed, and I then asked if he had sex with a blowup doll in his bed that evening?

he denied and then asked if I worked there, and I said yes, and asked again, "come on man, I just left the room." he then confessed to me that he had indeed had sex in hostel bedroom that was occupied by three strangers...

[big Grin]

Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen,

Thank you for all the joy and pain.

Picture shows, second balcony, was the place we'd meet,

Second seat, go Dutch treat, you were sweet.

Thank you for funny cards from Spain.

I recall Central Park and all,

How you tore your dress, what a mess, I confess, that's not all.

Thank you for walks down Lover's Lane,

I can see hearts carved on a tree,

Letters intertwined for all time yours and mine, that was fine.

Danke schien, darling, danke schoen,

Thank you for seeing me again.

Though we go on our separate ways,

Still the mem'ry stays for always,

My heart says, danke schoen, auf weidersehn, danke schoen.

Archived