Jambands.ca

Nero in KW

Tungsten Gruvsten

Not so much a review as my poor aching head hasn't gotten that far yet: Nero rocked KW again, I got wasted, then they all slept at my house. I feel like a groupie!

Anyways, I'm going to post the show later on DC, hopefully before Simpsons. We'll see how long my nap goes....

Maybe some setlist help?

Also there's a Tala show up right now if anyone's interested- once again any setlist assistance would be sweeeeeeeet.

Serious party last night in K/W. I'm really glad today is Sunday...Lest we forget.

Here's some setlist help:

Set 1: groovin' ambience ->

crazy dancehall funk

Set 2: mindaltering chaos ->

virtuosity!!

encore: players playing their hearts out

Hottentot

Jimmy Swift tomorrow!

There is probably little need to say it on this board, as (most of) the people that belong to this forum are very familiar with nero, but if you haven't yet seen nero, do yourself a big favour and check them out!!! I had such a great time in Kitchener on Saturday watching, listening to, and dancing to the sweet sounds played by these 3 talented musicians. It was my 4th time seeing the band and it has gotten better every time. These guys are breaking new musical ground quite regularly, I believe. Jay McConnery and Shane Clark do a commendable job on the drums and bass, and Dave Lauzon is quite simply one of the best guitar players that I have ever seen/heard live.

So Shane, Jay, and Dave - all the best to nero, and I hope to see you again soon. It was a treat listening to you do your thing.

Peace, Mark