Jambands.ca

JUKEJONT 2002 shows available for download

Chili

Hey Everyone,

Just thought you should know that I've placed a wack of 2002 show recordings (made from on-stage by our illustrious bass player D'arcy).

They are there for a while so grab 'em if you want 'em. The quality is pretty good...but then again I'm not a taper/collector, so maybe they're not up to snuff.

I may upload really old stuff, if I can find the time...we'll see.

Thanks for the love!

Chili

Chili, thanks for the good times and good tunes. It's great to see some new shows coming out for us to hear. One suggestion though: if you have DATs or CDR copies of these, why not get them shn'd and have them available in that format? mp3's are great for a lot of people, but in terms of trading these shows, they are pretty much useless. I enjoy bringing great Canadian music to the ears of our American friends, and I've had some success in terms of getting people to check out bands like nero and Grand Theft Bus, and I'd like to be able to show them how we throw down the jazz/funk/groove. I'd be more than willing to lend a hand, getting the shns out to DirectConnect users, message boards, etc. If there are any DATs or CDRs (or shns, for that matter), please get ahold of me and I will do my best to quickly get the shows out for everyone to enjoy. I can't wait to see what's next for you guys... Jukejoint will be sorely missed in the Canjam scene. phishhead420@hotmail.com

www.phishhook.com/lists/PhishRaver

Archived