Jambands.ca

here comes sunshine!!!

MarcO

For those of you in the sunshine zone today, doesn't it feel good? Dogs are smiling, the grass is blazing, and the Iced Cappucinos are flowing.

When I get home from work today, it's onto the balcony for my pasty-white ass, cold Moosehead in hand, and a Summer Phish show on the stereo. Maybe Deer Creek '99 or '00.

I hope you can get out and enjoy it, if you can!

Mmmm. It feels like summer. I got home from work, put on shorts and a t-shirt, cracked open a beer, cranked up the tunes, fired up the barbeque and had steak, potatoes and nice juicy tomatoes for dinner. Only thing missing was some company. Guess I shouldn't have pissed off so many people with my "Sucking sucks" comments this morning. Lesson learned.

Must go digest now. Hope I don't fall asleep. wink.gif" border="0

Ahhh the sweet summer heat...Nothing like standing on the goddam 95 at 5:30 with 250 my closest bus mates, with a few of them that smell very putrid, and then pull up to Baseline while watching the 174 drive away, creating a 15 minute wait and asked for a smoke about 17 times by all the little punks in gangsta gear...

but this made it all worth it...the next bus was air conditioned....Awwww sweeeeeet!

MMMMMMMM summer

Now that is what I have been missing, windows down, tunes up.... ahhhhhhh

My dog got the longest walk he has had in months today..... felt good for me to

The urge to swing a golf club or baseball bat is overwhelming... I went to the range but they were out of balls?? What's that all about?

hey passed out guy-i'm in king city, and have to go to newmarket to see a buddy tonight very briefly...must work tomorrow morning in oshawa at 830am...

i will be leaving shortly after noon if all goes well.

another time dude....i would if i could my friend. u 2 jaimoe.