Jambands.ca

Question(s) of the Day

Consider the following somewhat graphic, yet completely fictional, scenarios and give your thoughts on the outcome:

1) Siberian Tiger vs. Grizzly Bear. Who wins?

2) 3 Chimpanzees vs. WWF's The Rock & Triple H. Who wins?

3) Neil Young, Keith Richards and Pete Townsend on guitar. Who out-jams the others?

4) The Mask of Vulcan vs. Daedalus. Who screws up first and dies?

I've been at work way too long and this is the only way to make the brain swelling go down....

P.S. No animals were harmed in the posting of this message.

What a coincidence. A couple of friends and I made a whole list of fun little fights today at school. Peruse at your own pace:

Martha Stuart vs. Leigh Chapel

Billy Bob Thorton vs. Jesus

The Klu Klux Klan vs. Cobra (From GI Joe fame)

David Duchovny vs. Brent Spiner

Conan O'Brian vs. Ted Danson

Donald Sutherland vs. Kiefer Sutherland

Keanu Reeves vs. Jerry Seinfeld

Cheryl Blossom vs. Poison Ivy

Perry Mason vs. The Baby from "who framed Roger Rabbit."

Jon Bon Jovi vs. Rev. M. C. Hammer

Angela Landsbury vs. Matlock

Tony The Tiger vs. Bill Gates

Shirley Maclain vs. Rikki Lake

The Incredible Hulk vs. Ghandi

Cesar Romero vs. Jack Nicholson

Pee Wee Herman vs. Howdy Doody

Carl Reiner vs. The Late George Burns

Colin Powel vs. The Fonz

Oprah Winfrey vs. Mr Peabody

Pat Boone vs. Bella Lugosi

Orson Welles vs. Marlon Brando

Paul Anka vs. Jeff Foxworthy

Homer Simpson vs. Alfred Hitchcock

Jerry Lewis vs. Tina Turner

Shirley Manson vs. Clark Gable

Bette Midler vs. Monica Lewinsky

George Bush vs. George "Dubbya" Bush

Margaret Atwood vs. Laurence Olivier

Hamburgler vs. Sugarbear

Subway vs. Quinzo's

Elmo vs. Grover

Prince William Vs. The People's Republic Of China

Pamela Anderson vs. A Velociraptor

Johnny Depp vs. Antonio Benderes

Sadaam Hussein vs. Tony Blair

Cher vs. A giant, pregnant lobster

Bob Dole vs. Captain America

Mr. Ed, the talking horse vs. Babe the Pig

I thought it was a coincidence... anyhoo...

grover would trounce him

i really dont like the burroughs vs burns - where did that come from??

bukouski vs robert downey jr

if keith richards ever got into trouble he'd just pull one of the keys from his head and use it to port back to his own dimension

Guest Low Roller

Phil comes in with a steel chair and takes both 'dem bitches out.

He then announces that he's tired of them both and introduces his new manager, Dr. Dre.

Burroughs vs. Burns came from deep within my subconscious. Probably sort of a little pay back for Billy Burroughs and George Burns seems like the right guy to do it...

Maybe Shirley Temple would be a better opponent for Burroughs, I dunno. Those crazy curls and the incessant humming of 'Good Ship Lollipop' would too much for anyone...

confused.gif" border="0

Trey would go first on his madcapped soloing notlisteningtoanyonebut wishinghecouldwatchhimselfinamirror , headbobbing, arms flailing, hair flying solo for 20 minutes, everyone would go "WOW!" and Jerry would wipe the floor with him with his first note..............he wouldnt need to play another one. 1 punch knockout!

Quiznos wins hand down

as does Stinkwallet

its all about the heart and solo

yeah Trey's 4 licks would be done in the first 2 seconds, and old uncle Jerry would laugh his ass off, then proceed to teach young skywalker a lesson.

there's a famous quote from santana about the dead and going onstage with them...something about you having to really, really know your shit, because those guys got more licks than jenna jameson....or something.

then they'd do a song where they'd both have to sing and only one would be able to do it. the little leaguer has no idea how to, and certaintly wouldn't dream of stepping up to that plate with that toothpick in his hands, when barry bonds just knocked out a grand slam.

it would still have been one of the best things we could have ever seen though...young trey getting up and ripping it onstage with the dead....THE WATCHTOWER!! GEEZUZ MAN!!

Yeah Treyter, that Santana thingy is him warning Popper before he went onstage with them. He said something along the lines of, dont use all your best stuff right away. The Dead make you feel like you can just bust it all out immediately. If you do that, they will tear you to shreads and you will be up there, lost.......

Which kinda sucked in the end, Santana scared the be-geezuz out of him and he was too laid back while playing Wang Dang Doodle. Popper is the first one to admit that and I have him quoted in a book somewhere about it.