Jambands.ca

Trey Bien!

Booche

Really enjoyed this miniset. Particularly the "Battery" effect on Mr Completely.

This will be my last post...my vacation is over and I have to get back to life in general but I will say I have enjoyed the life of scancs for the month...great bunch here.

I have to go to my own room (in L.A.) and twist some philosophy heads.

Enjoyed watching the switch over but hey Bouche I still think you need to sync with the world clock (they have an easy sync link) because your time is still off.

www.worldtimeserver.com

Booche...if I ever find out who the guy in the baseball cap is I will post it for you.

Chiao [Cool]

What? you come in, challenge everyone one by one, make us all a little nutz, then when we finally figure out you are really nice, you leave? hmmm... i think that's quite cool.

good on ya phakinit thanks for playing, visit when you can.

-

Heh heh heh ... nice ta know I'll be missed even if I don't belong here...I'll do just that..pop in every now and again and say hello..gotta admit..scancs are a little addictive...mus be the weed -

so don't exactly retire my number.

I'll leave you with this little gift...

Take a poll...Who does this most resemble...

Booche or dancingfool?

-

Audios with my very best - cheesy grin

Hahaha, I would have to agree that it looks an awful lot like Stapes, always smiling and it has the smooth, fluid style of his dancing. It can't be Dancing Fool, I'm not afraid of it, and it isn't taking up as much dancing space as Mark Tonin. So I'd go with Stapes for sure. [Wink]