Jambands.ca

Discussion Item of the Day 03-21-03

Ms.Huxtable

If you could stop aging at any point in your life, how old would you want to remain?

I am 26 now, but I look younger than I am. I am constantly asked for ID, heck at a party last week a guest asked if I was old enough to drink the shooters that were being passed around. A new co-worker commented that I can't be a day over 12.... it's a bit annoying.

I guess I'd like to age physically a few more years and stop at say...30-35. Old enough to be taken seriously, but young enough to wear cute clothes and pig-tails!

How about you?

The best period of my life was when I was 1-11 months. My breathing was good, my hair was light and wispy, my complexion was clear and I didn't have to deal with those difficult "language" issues that bite me on the ass day after day now. Everything was a warm, psychedelic blur, and there was always a nipple handy when I felt down. It was ok to be naked, and I hadn't developed my beer belly yet, which made rolling around on the floor a lot more fun that it is these days. My bodily functions were a bit unpredictable but what are you gonna do? Sometimes they still are.

So yeah, I would have liked to have stopped at around the 11th month. Once I turned 1, it was all over. Those were the days!!

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

My breathing was good, my hair was light and wispy, my complexion was clear and I didn't have to deal with those difficult "language" issues that bite me on the ass day after day now. Everything was a warm, psychedelic blur, and there was always a nipple handy when I felt down. It was ok to be naked, and I hadn't developed my beer belly yet, which made rolling around on the floor a lot more fun that it is these days. My bodily functions were a bit unpredictable but what are you gonna do?

i, too, would like to have remained 21 years old

Archived