Jambands.ca

Need 1 or 2 Alpine Tix!!!

Chewie

g'luck. after all that controversy its gonna be a hot ticket to find. i have a guy trading me an eighth of nugs just so he can have my xtra camping site reservation at bong state, as i'm staying at hoppe's.

Plus, i was looking in ebay, and nothing yet. dead heads aren't the bitches like the people scalping bonnaroo tickets.

Dr. Hux, I think perhaps us cowboys are out of luck. It's gonna be a tough ticket to get. I've decided I am not going. I will post here in a couple days whether of not I have any of the two sites left after I contact a couple of people.

Here is a message from the band:

Dear Friends:

See, faith helps. We're delighted to confirm that the local authorities have given us a permit to put on Terrapin Station as planned at Alpine Valley on August 3 and 4. We're looking forward to it.

We'll have more to say soon, but we'll start with this: Because of recent events, we will all be under more scrutiny than ever, and it's absolutely essential that we pull off two very cool days. If you don't have a ticket,

don't come. If people come without tickets, our ability to book future concerts will be totally compromised. We've got all kinds of ideas for making this easy, but it's too soon to go into details.

If you don't have a ticket, don't come. We thank you for your love and patience.

Bill, Bobby, Mickey, Phil

--