Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson Band

Phunky Cauldron

At the risk of sounding a little foolish, could somebody please explain what in the blue jezus is going on with the BNB. Back in early spring I heard that they were calling 'er quits, then they play a show in guelph at the end of june. Jeff is playing occasionally with Downtime, but when I check the BNB web site, it says nothing about them being broken up. Shed some light on the subject jam gurus.

Peace,

Justin

They aren't 'broken-up' more then they are on a permanent hiatus. Here is what I know about the band members for you.

Mike is working at a camp somewhere in Northern Ontario. I saw him on the 13th of July and he said he's at the camp till the end of August and then I don't know what's going on.

Jeff got a job on a cruise shit playing keys and will be gone till January. He formed a few projects this summer but everything is on hold until he comes back.

Jer is recording something with Lowell in Winnipeg and they may be coming back to town eventually to perform. All I know is that he is still working in Winnipeg and they are making a new CD.

Gavin is just hangin' out, playing the odd gig and chilling.

There were talks of BNB playing in Sep, but since Jeff is leaving, that's not happening.

Hope I answered your question, and if any info is wrong, I'm sorry.