Jambands.ca

By the way, Thanks Again!

Booche

i REALLY HONESTLY TOTALLY dont know where to start.

So, I guess, first, Treyter and Bouche.

Now, do any of you have any idea how many cd's I came home with? HOLY FRIG!

I literally went into my bag 10 minutes ago and lost my sheet!

The best part is that it aint all Dead/Phish!

Thank you thank you thank you.

Whomever gave me the Word (I am guessing DoubleB, as well as Cruzao), dat's what I be Playin' In The Band witcha right now.....

allrighty, lets try and do this, PLEASE add to those I forget

Jordan (I guess it was those sweet 3's that made me think of you first, wonderful MAN!)

Stapes (the video MAN!)

Donovan (you like tramps eh MAN!)

Pete A (the surprise MAN!)

Matty-CanuckDuck (what a nice meeting from Downtime to, ummm, umm, you's is one sweet MAN! Lets party more man)

Sloth (the 'I aint pretty but I's is real MAN!)

Davey-Boy (my partner in crime MAN! i cant wait til you have to endure what I had to sit through)

Hood (my lifetime bro, will never EVER let this brogo MAN!)

PeiPunk (MODULAS>RUM AND COKE MAN!How do we get the Punk to move to Ottawa pholks? He is a walking party amongst us.)

POG (The passed out guy AGAIN! MAN!)

Jaybone (you are a nice MAN!)

Greg Betts, Dave Andrews and Biker John (ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? ALL IN THE SAME CAR? You dudes are the MEN! Watch that video of their arrival, I lost my shit)

Jaimoe (are you a MAN?)

Lucy (you have a lumpy head, TOO eh MAN!)

The Brennans (My boys, my men. There aint NO party I want to goto and you Fugs aint there. MEN amongst little men you are)

RubberDingy (you make me smile and laugh easily MAN!)

Asparagus-Chris (you are beautifully wEIrD MAN!)

DoubleB (I have missed that smile MAN! priceless sheet!)

LowRoller (man, you are one cute MAN!)

BradM (what planet are you from MAN?)

Grum (How could I ever forget how we met MAN!)

Indika (You know Grum dont you MAN!)

DrH (the PA man, who can sing AND play AND had a band with Greg Betts ((how weird is that>)) and is a major part of a mean Festival MAN!)

Dave-O (the nicest listening I dont care what you freakin do but dont step on my shoes MAN!)

Bouche (well, just arent you the BEST MAN!)

Stripper (you aint no MAN!)

BodyGuard (you were a shell of a MAN and 15 hippies would have beatch yo' ass. You probably had a piece though)

Actually, a HUGE thank you goes out to Stapes bro. You know why, you will know when. Should you choose, I offer up my video services to you.

Wait a sec, I forgot I got a Dead video..........

(For those of you at home keeping score, of the cd's I was given, I listened to - The Other Ones - The Strange Remain before any of the other ones. It just happened that way. Redneck Golfer #2 is now in the cd player.)

Sorry, I have to 'bump' this up.

I want to ensure 'those in the know' get to read it...........

Thanks again, you bouys are wonderful people.

It feels wonderful knowing ya'll

I learn from each of you every day (well, someone in there every day, usually a hungover Barrett whilst we enjoy our morning coffee's. I wish I could do what you do man!)

And for those still keeping score, I am now on Primus - Tales From The Punchbowl. WHAT A WICKED CD! Thanks Jaimoe.........

So, TOO > The Word > Redneck Mix > Primus (I was about to put on Cruzao but my next door neighbour showed up and I figured he might like Primus. I couldnt have been more right. We are a mixture of Beavis/Butthead and Wayne/Garth in here.)

I am now 3 tunes in David Lindley.

BradM i think?

Interesting stuff here too.

i HIGHLY doubt that I have recieved a cd that 'sucks'

danks bouys

Yup, the Lindley was from me. It's a compilation of his stuff with El Rayo-X, his "Official Bootleg" releases with Hani Nasar, and his "Twango Bango" discs with Wally Ingram. I figured I had no chance giving you Dead/Phish you didn't already have, so went with something you'd probably never heard of.

Lindley's one of my favourite musicians. He can play just about anything with strings (and has amazing chops to boot), has this amazing ability to play ska versions of, well, just about anything, and takes himself as unseriously as possible. He was featured on a lot of Jackson Browne and Linda Ronstadt recordings back in the '70s.

Aloha,

Brad

Cheers to you Booche... I had a blast rippin' it up with all you lads.. You central canadians aren't all that bad.. [big Grin] Thanks again to Hood and Bouche for setting it all up and to everyone who cracked me up all weekend.. Great times.. and oh ya.. There not a better way to start off a nutrious breakfast, than with a ceasar.