Jambands.ca

just got our phish NYE tix!!!!

phishin4mango

Well, the only way to really be sure would be to take the tickets to MSG on NYE in NYC and have them check them out. Seeing as it's such a long way, and you'd hate to make the trip unneccessarily, just send me the tickets, and I'll go for you. It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it. [big Grin]

Aloha,

Brad

i think we are pretty prepared to give it a shot brad!! but i'll let you know if we decide to opt out! mind you there are LOTS of things to do in NYC incase we don't get in!!

speaking of getting down there......we recently deceided that instead of driving down to jersey and then taking a train in, we would rather bus/train it all the way down.....anyone done this before???

quote:

Originally posted by phishin4mango:

speaking of getting down there......we recently deceided that instead of driving down to jersey and then taking a train in, we would rather bus/train it all the way down.....anyone done this before???

For bus schedules and fares, the best site is probably Greyhound, as it includes Canadian cities. I did a quick check, and it looks to be about a 10 to 12 hour ride from Ottawa or Toronto, costing around US$100, one-way.

For the train, head to VIA. Again, either Toronto or Ottawa to NYC looks to be about 12 hours, but I'm not sure about the cost.

Aloha,

Brad

I got my Hampton tickets yesterday, and found that the UPS envelope had just been stuck between my screen door and front door. I called UPS about this, because I figured something like this would require ID and a signature, but apparently PTBM sent it without requiring a signature, and the UPS driver is allowed to make judgement calls about how secure a place he's going to put the package (or envelope, in this case, which is why I think he figured the door space was secure enough).

Is anybody else concerned about someone, say, seeing the UPS driver jam it in the door, waiting until he leaves, and then ripping off the package contents?

Aloha,

Brad