Jambands.ca

Moses Mayes

the dude

Hey all,

Moses Mayes is getting out of the studio for once and are happy to announce some recently comfired shows in Golden and Calgary....see you there! For our fans out East, we will be making our way out to you this summer, it's been way to long friends! We look forward to seeing you all!

Check it

Friday April 2.04 Golden, BC

Second Annual: "Hung Like a Horse" Ball

Golden RexPlex

Tix $10

Saturday April 3.04 Calgary, AB

The Point on 17th

Moses Mayes with guests

tix $6 at the door

More info TBA

Thursday April 8.04 Winnipeg, MB

U of Manitoba

Snowball 6

Year End Beer Bash at the U of M

with Inward Eye

University Centre

Show @ 1pm, Moses @ 3pm

FREE Admission

Saturday April 10.04 Winnipeg, MB

Pyramid Cabaret

Ska vs Funk

A night of Funk and Ska

with Skavenjah & the Afterbeat

tix $8 adv $10 door

Available at Into the Music, Nyce Records (Osborn Village) and Pyramid

18+ Event.

Get tix early, sellout expected.

More info at www.mosesmayes.com

Sweet, bring on the Toronto dates!! I saw the last show at Revival and it blew me away. Glad to see I'll have another chance to be aMAYESed (bad joke).

btw - Dude, are you framiliar with a band called the Hummers? I think they are from out that way. Picked up their CD and I really dug it.

Yeah, the Revival Show was amazing, there are some pics posted on our site from that show, big up to the Pocket Dwellers for letting us play and bringing us out for two shows that weekend in March....those guys are amazing people.

As for the Hummers, yes, know them very well and you could say they are repsonsible for the big band style jam stuff that developed here. They used to play alot here in the peg and have released four albums, but lost some steam a couple years back when Mark (keyboard player for Hiway Freeker) left for Montreal for some schooling - amazing player, much respect. They did some touring awhile back, but after some line-up changes and some babies the boys just laid back and play winnipeg now with the occasional trip to Saskatoon - and release countless albums.

It's a shame that the rest of Canada could not enjoy them at their peek when they packed Winnipeg's Pyramid Cabaret with 500+ dancing peoples...ahhh, the memories.

Check their site at www.the-hummers.com

the dude