Jambands.ca

Hey Ladies (undie exchange content again...)

snarfmaster C

i know i put this out there a while back and had a limited response, but i just got some undies in the mail today ::, and that is [color:"red"] so much fun i thought i'd put it out there again in case anyone else wants to get in on it.

to explain ---- it's like a chain letter - you send out ONE pair according to the size and style of the person's choosing. move my name up, put yours underneath with your size and style prefs. copy the letter and give it to 6 people. that's it. then wait patiently and you'll be receiving reeeeeelly fun stuff in the mail. if all goes according to plan you should receive 36 pairs.... optimistic to expect that i guess, but hey, even one is good ::

anyone interested message me or reply here ;)

where's the eye-roller action when you need it...boyz are not invited.

anyhooo this here's a bump for you freeeeks that don't know what you're missing. i promise i'll stop with the pantyposts after this, so don't go gettin 'em in a knot, alright?!

here it is. if you don't get in on this you are insane. i've got the coolest undies ever. and they come to me in the mail. how sweet is that. there's not much sweeter, i tells ya.

seriously. message me and start this shite. i don't need to give out any more letters, i'm doing this so that more people will get in on the fun.