Jambands.ca

Kill Bill Vol. 2

Freeker

The Black Mamba returns to continue her bloody revenge rampage, only 2 members of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad stand in her way of the final coup de grat...BILL!!!

Excellent movie, was going to call it a sequel, but it's not it's just the rest of a great movie. It's like going to the bathroom for 4 months in the middle of the movie. I won't say what happens, just that it's more great kung fu/cowboy cheeseball Tarrentino...wait till you meet Pei Mei!!! ::

[color:"blue"] :) Freaker...I took your advice and rented the first one for Sloth and I.....we both loved it....Uma rocked my world as well did the cinamatography(?) It was right up there with City of God in that respect. We also rented the latest Matrix....to which I say BOO-URNS....what a stinker. Looking forward to seeing the remainder of Kill Bill on the big screen fer sure.

Did you know that Pei Mei was played by the same guy who played my favorite character in Kill Bill 1, Johnny Mo (the general of Oren's army, the Crazy 88)? The actor's name is Gordon Liu, and he is a veteran of a number of Shaw Brothers martial arts flick, usually playing a fighting monk. I've been dedicating much of my time for the past week to memorizing Part 1. I'm going to be seeing Part 2 in about a week (when Fiona is off in St. Catherines visiting her kids). We should have a Part 1 watching party in Ottawa.

RnB

Tarrantinophile

Kill Bill Vol. 2 was excellent! I won't ruin it for anyone who didn't go the first night, which was completely understandible with the Leaf game on. I ended up leaving the Leaf game at the end of the second period to see Vol. 2, though I taped the game and watched it after the movie. GO LEAFS GO! Now about the film, the second Kill Bill was completely different from the first, but it was still completely a Quentin Tarantino film. It being so different made me a little less upset with the fact that Tarantino split Kill Bill into two volumes. I still feel a bit ripped off as I would have happily sat through a Tarantino film that was over three hours, but we do live in a capitalistic impatient society. I'm looking forward to seeing the second Kill Bill again soon.

I agree - the 2nd movie was excellent. So many interesting and shocking plot twists, great characters, beautiful cinemtography, etc. So great. I can't wait to watch both movies together at once. Beautiful. Uma rocks my world.

5-point-palm exploding heart technique! BAMBAMBAMBAM!