Jambands.ca

TO Prince tickets at 10 am

bouche

hee hee.... see you there.

I ordered tickets through the fan club on friday. I've been reading incredible things about what tickets I should expect.

I also saved the $25 that ticketmaster would be charging on top of the tickets. $12 convenience charge PER TICKET? wowzers!

Reason #126 to hate Ticketbastard: Despite knowing that they will recieve enormous volumes of calls on certain days, they never feel the need to hire extra staff to answer the phones.

C'mon, for a $12 convenience fee, isn't it a bit hypocritical to keep your customers on hold for 34 minutes (and counting)?

Those "convenience" charges are insane. I was looking at Yes tickets for 42 bucks which isn't too bad, but then they tack on a 10.25 in extra charges. That's almost 25% of face - total stupidity.

bouche, we should hook up for a bite or something first. I'm working down on Front now, so maybe we could meet up at C'est What or Bier Markt or somewhere first if you're interested.

- M.

It's a little early to know what's up, but our current plans are to come to Toronto the friday before the show, spend the weekend there, go to the show on Tuesday and come home on wednesday.

I think we could get a few people together somewhere. Should be a fun night.

I'd say that Ticketmaster doesn't even care about having a staff anymore since they have the automated system doing everything and handing out the convenience fees automatically. I think that's the convenient part...for them.

I had my girlfriend making fun of me for wanting to go to this show. But then after she saw Prince's newest video on Much Music, she decided to go with me. We'll be sitting in SEC 319 ROW 11 SEATS 18 AND 18.

Hey Velvet I'm posting an hour after your last post so I assume that you got through and got tickets, as the show is still not sold out. I have a question for you Velvet, if you're able to post on here why didn't you go to www.ticketmaster.ca instead of calling? I personally find that the internet is far more reliable than the phone.