Jambands.ca

Izzy's Role Call - Why did it take this long?

Schwa.

Yaaaaaaa!!!! It's summer time again! :) Glad to see all you die hards out to give the new location another go. We did have a blast last year, even with the Winabago incident of 2003. Missing you tigger it's been too long.

Hux, you just tells those wankers up there that you're going for a weekend of laughter in a crazy van in the rain. I'm sure they'll understand. Plus it just wont be the same without ya.

Hahahahahaha......a 6 pack.....Hahahahahaha....good one Curty.

Two stages.....holy crap. Where am I Tennessee? ;) Great line up guys. Thats alot of music.

We're heading up friday morning and bringing our doggie Bagheera, so to find us just look for the cutest dog in the whole world and of course Jazzy. Looking forward to seeing you all. 2 more days!!!!!!!!

well, we've been fucked by the weatherperson again kids. rain in the forecast all three days. bring your rain gear!

I have a big tarp and poles so if any of the KW kiddies see this, be sure to save some room for me to put it up on saturday, preferably near trees, they stand better than poles when the wind comes.

The Weather