Jambands.ca

Sideswiped by the Sandman

CyberHippie

Guest Low Roller

I leave the office and go to Starbucks. Leaving the office in the middle of the afternoon is one of the most rewarding things I have found...

or how about some cocaine? ;)

I went looking around for this "cocaine" but I couldn't seem to find it. I asked our facilities manager thinking maybe it was in the kitchen somewhere and I just didn't see it. Turns out our company doesn't provide this "cocaine", so I guess i'm outta luck... ;)

Seems like the tea and bananna has helped though. I think I'm gonna make it through one more hour till home time. But man, 2-3:30pm sure was tough!

I went looking around for this "cocaine" but I couldn't seem to find it. I asked our facilities manager thinking maybe it was in the kitchen somewhere and I just didn't see it. Turns out our company doesn't provide this "cocaine", so I guess i'm outta luck... ;)

Well it looks like you're in the wrong line of work then, my friend. Quit your job and become a rockstar!!

Guest Low Roller
Well it looks like you're in the wrong line of work then, my friend. Quit your job and become a rockstar!!

...Or a database code-monkey. If I had a quarter for every cocaine story those boys tell me, I'd be pretty heavy on change.