Jambands.ca

nero Friday in Peterborough

snarfmaster C

the show did slay last night, can't really get into it i'm one handing the keyboard and off to the hospital to see if my arms broken from a late stage scooter injury- i was cryin like a babay last night thats for sure- totally don't want a cast!

good times last night!! the turnout was small but i had a wicked time and the band was smokin. it was nero's first time downstairs at the trash - bigger stage, better sound, sometimes the ambience down there can be pretty lame when the crowd is thin but it was all key players in attendance which made up for it. not sure about the setlist but i know they went into Run Like Hell and also did Luke's Wish, and another tune which they said was their 2nd time playing it, and it was a great song. I recall Caroline's house but memories from my house afterwards are really blurry. Jay which cd's did you pick up at our garage sale? Alexis, you left your ID here but nero's got it now. Shit I forgot to pick up a Zedonk!

Yes, it was a nice show last night. It's been a good two days of nero. Their new song sounds like it's going to be another fave. It's still being worked out, and it's nice to hear things in the beginning stages for comparison later on. It was nice to see nero downstairs, even if it means tighter security. There's a bit more space to dance down there. Thanks to Kev-o for the hospitality and big hugs to Caroline for the floor space. It's always nice to spend some quality time with you C. It was nice to see PoG and PoGette, both Scotts, Karl and Damien and some new kids rockin to nero in Peterborough. That city never disappoints.