Jambands.ca

Back from WEEN in Philly

MamaPink

I half remember telling someone this week after seeing the slip that I thought that Ween were are a band with more heart than skill. I'd like to eat those words now. Got any ketchup?

*giant horrified GASP!!!* stephen staples, forget about ketchup, you should be giving yourself some massive electroshock therapy for even THINKING such blasphemous thoughts!!! i know you like the slip and all, but GEEEEEEZ....... that's just criminally insane! wrong! wrong! wrong! mir, i think we have another contender for 8 straight hours of gowan punishment. haha. you do seem to see the error of your ways though, so i shall forgive you, but MANDY!!! (shakes head). watch it, or i'll get hank III up here to how you just how he puts the dick in dixie & the c**t back in country!

ah ha ha ha ha ha, the muslim lady with the "i heart my vagina" shirt, i almost forgot about that! too funny. they had some other classic t-shirts in that shop, things like "keeping our preschools drug-free", and my personal favourite (which unfortunately even i don't have the guts to wear), "YOUR RELIGION SUCKS!!!" hahahahahahhaha.

well PP - I think the fact that we actually listened to "Criminal Mind" in it's entirety on the way down is punishment enough (for all of us) Funny, but I remember the song being in it's last 10 seconds and you were ABOUT to change it... but said, "Hell - we listened to it THIS far"

Those t-shirts were funny for sure. I especially liked the one that said, "Jesus is my homeboy"

Remember this?:

Stapes - Do you know what you're sitting on?

(both of us read the plaque)

PP & LMP - "DEAD BODIES!"

PP

I don't know what I was thinking. I was prolly extremly sleep deprived and my ass was sore from getting kicked by the Slip. It will NEVER happen again I assure you.

I'd have to say my favorite t-shirt was "TRUCKEN ain't for sissies."

The Llama pulled this down (oh that's Weirdness to you or Groove Fetish I guess in this case) and we're just at their place listening to well I think I've heard the Birthday Boy, Buckingham Green, Captain,(did I miss something) Is This What Gener Was Talking About- anyways it's so fucking sick Gener was just talking about space rock and fuck if that Captain wasn't a total wookfest bongos in the park. Oh fuck are you kidding me Oh My Dear I Must Be Falling In Love is this what Stapes was talking about !!!!

Oh yeah I missed fucking Bananas and Blow, we got this swedish friend of mine Patrick over and I'm going 'in sweden, in canada, in america, in australia- livin' on bananas and blow'. NOW IT'S MUTHERFUGGIN TOUCH MY TOOTER ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME IT'S 8:51 AND NERO'S NOT HITTING THE STAGE FOR 3 HOURS I AM SO FUGGIN SCREWED WITH THIS ACT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING DEALY111

pffffft!!!!!!!!! ah ha ha ha ha ha ha, thanks pink, now i have my daily dose of "oh look, crazy girl's laughing out loud at her computer again" from my co-workers. heeheehee, dead bodies.

yup, kung (or anyone else who hears this show for that matter), f$*#@& SICK, eh? sick, sick, sick, sooooooooooooooooooo ill.

and of course... "YOU'VE GOT TO BREAK A SWEAT!" -> nothing completes a mission to the states like the best saved by the bell episode ever. oh jessie you speed freak.... and gotta love the mc slater mullet, that one's a hall of famer for sure!