Jambands.ca

Festival Express

MoMack

Just saw Festival Express at the Sydney film festival.

WOW!!!

this is a must see for any music fan, I know it was talked about during the Toronto screening, but if you haven't checked it out you HAVE to.

So much dead, and so easy to see how they were influenced by that trip. I shall be released, by the Band is amazing.

Rick Danko plays an excellent spunyon in one scene, I was laughing outloud in the middle of the theatre.

And for any of you that saw it, you think Janis and Jerry had something going on there or what?

Agreed.

A few of us went and seen it last year at the Toronto International Film fest.Best film/documentary I've seen in many a year.

Danko/Garcia/Weir/Janis singing Ain't no cane was my favourite by far,but the whole movie is awesome.

Might as well was written about that journey.Fuckin beautiful.

Briguy,

THINKFilm will release "Festival Express" in select U.S. theaters this summer. The movie opens July 23 in San Francisco and July 30 in New York and Los Angeles. It will have a rollout in other cities in August. (Article the above was quoted from)

Here's a awesome link to check out > Festival Express

I imagine it will be select theaters like Neil Young's The Year of the horse which hit the theater on King William st. (forget the name) back in 98.

Probally be released on DVD after that I guess.