Jambands.ca

hey London folk

snarfmaster C

a motel near the university?

sorry...I'd let you stay at my place but i have the key and i hit town saturdayish.

on June 17th at call the Office...THESIS / TOOLSHED / WORD BURGLAR / JESSE DANGEROUSLY. $5.

underground hip hop...other than that it's the london music club for a long shot(somewhere on colborne) or the thorny devil for a cool new lounge experience...

nowhere else is as fun.

why not try to hook up with some London folk?

do you know anyone in london?

if you get there early go to victoria park - richmond at central - for a chill time.

there could be fun people at harris park too but not as likely...riverside at talbot.

motels huh...there's the darlene all the way south on wellington...a $40 room...or you could go to the eastcourt motel on dundas at second (across from the taco bell) and say that Rob from Elements sent you there. You might sleep in the bed a rock star slept if you're lucky. say you're a singer or something and you might be able to get a triple for $65...then when you go bar hopping you can bring everyone back for a party.

at the grand theatre there's some jazz...probably expensive but worth checking out.

the hippy lounge is on oxford at quebec...it's London's answer to the hot box in Toronto...a smoke easy. you could go there and hope for the best.

hit it up...make the town fun again, earthfreak!

You might sleep in the bed a rock star slept if you're lucky. say you're a singer or something and you might be able to get a triple for $65...then when you go bar hopping you can bring everyone back for a party.

if i'm lucky? eeewwwwww, i dunno about that :P

party at my place??? ...we'll see what kind of characters are out on the town

hit it up...make the town fun again, earthfreak!

i'll give it my best.

sheikyerbouti, you up for raisin some hell?

alright - this is lookin like it could be a good trip.... ::

got yer number meggo, and scott, likewise.

if only the person at western i'm supposed to be meeting would get back to me ::

sorry canned beats, i'd help but i've gotta leave again on friday evening. if you're gonna be in town friday at all i could help.