Jambands.ca

Contact shows this weekend cancelled...

safety 4th

Unfortunately, we've had to cancel our two shows this weekend. They were:

Friday, July 9 at The Horseshoe in Toronto

Saturday, July 10 at the Casbah in Hamilton

Still recovering from CTMF...playing in drum circles till the sun comes up two nights in a row takes a lot out of you :) (that's not why the shows are cancelled though :) )

shakey

hey safety 4th, are you wassabi's favourit sit-in ;) "green shirt"? (dare i guess....brian is it?...), anyway, "prom dress" here (heehee), if you guys are free on friday you should all come down to kitchener! there's gonna be a big party at the lanc we would be honoured for you to crash! it's in celebration of the birthday of the give'r godfather himself, the irreplaceable mark tonin (who you may know as the *WINNER* of your dance-a-thon at ctmf this past weekend!), so come on down!!! feel free to bring some of those great campfire-friendly drums o'yours along. :D

p.s. i can pretty much guarantee there will be more people there than your last visit to the lanc. ;)

Hey princess...Yep, that was me (Brian) in the green shirt playing with wassabi...Jay totally ambushed me into hitting the stage with them, even though i tried to tell him i was too drunk to play anything. It ended up being tons of fun, followed by a drum circle that lasted till the sun came up for the second day in a row!

I've heard all about the birthday party and I'd love to come, but there's no way I can do it...I spent all my money staying at CTMF for a second night (which was TOTALLY worth it)

Hopefully we'll come down to KW soon and play another show for you guys :)

See you soon!

Brian (shakey)