Jambands.ca

MARK WILSON AND KAEJEMA...ANYONE???

kc

So there's this guy that puts on some cool music fests every summer and he's got a pretty soulful voice with a funky ass band to back him. Then there's this cool band from Van that plays a lot of jazz fests that's on tour and is opening up for the soulful voice/good band guy and they're playing in Hamilton today at this hippy hangout bar with a nice patio. to support these guys the door charge is like 5 bones.

Anyway, just wondering if me and tooly are going to have a lot of time on our hands to get to know each other a little more or if there will actually be a decent crowd to keep us busy.

Anyone?

That's funny; you didn't say when the show is. However, if I recall correctly, it's this weekend (Friday or Saturday night) and unfortunately my weekend is filled with a Stag & Doe and a Wedding. However, if the show's tonight, maybe I can drag some of the Stag & Doe people down there for a while once the cheap DJ spins his last 45 (Stairway To Heaven) at around 1am. ;)

I always wanted to know what Tooly was like as a kid anyway.

man trust me you dont wanna know

fu©king killer show last night,, if Kaejema is playing anywhere near you skanks GO SEE THEM!!!!!!

such a good fresh sound with this band, plus that drum n bass jam with the 2 lost frogs was fu©king unreal