Jambands.ca

How is everyone in Peterborough?

CyberHippie

i'm feelin irie :: thanks for askin

takin a 420 break from cleaning house.

seriously though, no real personal damage to report here... huge bad news for the town though ---- according to mikey d the word is that the only cafe and the gordon best theatre are being torn down. best place in town for coffee, beer, breakfast... and best place in town to see shows. really a sad thing. the building was literally on the bank of jackson creek.

the flood cause me not getting to move into my new house until the 3rd of august. which realy sucks b/c i have to be out of my house i'm in now on the 1st. gonna be homeless for 3 days. but really we had it good. some people really got wiped out. and the lose of the only is still hard to believe

Hey Ptbo folks!! Missing you all! I can't imagine what it must`ve been like in Peterborough with this flood. So crazy. I got an email from Chris (at 793, my place) and he said the flooding was overexaggerated (?). Easy for him to say I guess, our place is more uptown. I know of a few people who had all their belongings packed in boxes in peoples' downtown basements and they got hit. I really hope The Only and the Gordon Best aren`t getting torn down, what terrible news!!! You can't re-make a place like that. I'll be back in town the week after next.