Jambands.ca

Bring the COVENTRY simulcast to FAMOUS PLAYERS

Daniel

I just got off the phone with Famous Players Corporate office... Apparantley they can run the phish simulcast but are NOT planning on doing it. I was even given the oppurtunity to run it myself thru their cinemas, but its way too much money for me ($1000/hour)... however, they referred me to their customer inquiry line as well and I left a message asking if they will be airing it.... If you are interested in bringing the simulcast to Canada call 1-866-465-4511 and leave a message requesting it.. hopefully they will reconsider and bring it here due to popular demand.... By talking to them on the phone, it seemed quite feasable... and maybe even likely. They seemed really interested in the whole event.

THANKS!

Dan

While I will be attending Coventry I did just drop a message on the line asking them to reconsider, outlining the possibilities of increased ticket prices, gaurenteed sellouts in certain markets and all the lost concessions from not holding the event... hopefully this will help just a little bit...

Heya Phillips,

Im actually not sure who i spoke to as I left a message last night and someone called me back at 9 am this morning while i was pretty asleep... the thing is, the reason they gave for not airing it does not correspond with what you said earlier... he claimed that they were never approached at all and that if we really want to see it up here then we should be calling Phish' production company about the possibility of having it... didnt u say they called u guys the day before the announcement?