Jambands.ca

cuff the duke do it up in peterborough

snarfmaster C

picture this: four indie-rockinly cute young men givin it up for y'all in the hippest small town in onterrible.

that's right, cuff tha mothafuckin duke are coming to peterborough sunday august 8th.... venue still TBA but look at these boys and tell me you aren't making the trip to see em. (their music sounds ok too, by the way)

nathan10.JPG

[color:"purple"] ya baby take it all off!!!

nathan13.JPG

::

it wouldn't surprise me if they play at the moho, really.... that seems to be the only place in town where live music's going on. well, the moho, grassroots, (terry guiel @ the red dog :() and the spill. the trash has been a canned dance party house all summer as far as i can tell. suits me just fine, although the blue room is alright.

good news from mikey d - word is the only is back up and running, and the gordon best will be too! i guess that was just a nasty rumour about it being torn down.

hmmmm. cuff teh duke at the moho- maybe they finally have gotten their sh!t together which would be good, but i heard they only ever guarentee bands a 100 bucks and i dont think cuff would come for less than 400.

oh yeah a good trash show

thursday july 29

argyle

falconahwk(calgary)

b.a. johnston

the organ donors

blue room