Jambands.ca

MusicChaos 2004 Aug 13-15 at Kimbercote Farm

Cully

Hello everyone....just a reminder that this weekend Aug 13-14 folks that are not going to Coventry should attend "a grassroots music festival for justice" at Kimbercote Farm (just west of Collingwood) Admission is a suggested donation of $20. I will post the full band list tommorow, but some of the acts include Uncle Seth, The Friends of Hefner, the Paul Aiken Band...and maybe a special set be a certain Burt member???? There will also be a late night party from 2 am - sunrise on Sat. night featuring some great DJs. This is shaping up to be a great weekend, and those who went last year will tell you that the venue is unreal, and eveyone had a blast!!! If you want more info check out www.kimbercote.org....P.S. we still need some volunteers, so please email me at ajculliford@yahoo.ca thanks...see you this weekend...oh vendors are welcome....

If I wasn't living in Ottawa I would be there for sure this year!!!

Last year was such a great time! How can you resist camping on the side of a hill in Beaver Valley!!! It's a short trip into Meaford or Thornbury were you can go for a swim too!

Enjoy your weekend!! Sorry I can't make it!!

(Say hi to Katie from Lisa King)

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Hello all....Just a quick note about the festival. This event is going to be a family freindly event, with workshops running all weekend (check out www.kimbercote.org for more details). Mike F. of the Burt Neilson Band has just been added to the Lineup...(for the full list check out the above website) I am also bringing my portable frisbee golf basket, and extra discs for all that wish to try. I know that this is really short notice, but please help spread the word about this amazing weekend of music in the beaver valley........Cheers.

thinking about it Cully, as are a few other folks I've talked to around Hamitlon... I remember hearing good things last year and am certainly not adverse to a vegetarian community kitchen in a fine natural setting

have to wait to see what the weekend brings cash and ride-wise (fingers crossed)