Jambands.ca

Sanzwill band live at polos SAT (tonight)

Tooly

Hey folks, still a little hurtin from last night festivities. WELL QUESS WHAT its time to do it all again [Eek!][big Grin][Roll Eyes]

We will be at polos tonight (hess village) which could be our last sat. there for a while for we have to switch the night to a different one. So come on out and as gregor would say

GIVER [Razz]

ps: thanks to everyone who made it out last night to pepper jacks, we are playing there again on the 27th

Hey tooley im glad you enjoyed last nights festivities, asusal it always is a pleasure to see out grooving... I had a GREAT time too...

And to all the others who were able to come out to hear us, thx to u as well [Wink] Any how im back off to bed me need Sweepy, Me tired...

Oh tooley i hope u enjoyed that meters we kicked 4 u... [big Grin]

much thanks again jay always good to kick back a few more at your place afterwards, listen to some good tunes and taste some tasty treats [Wink]

yeah pieg val was cracking me up last night, DAMMIT i said BACK not NECK

im still laughing about the railing falling off too man, that was comedy. all we were missing was a ham to cook at sunrise lol

most definitly brother, i just called jay hes havin dinner at kristyloo's house, scotty is gonna come too, i think we shoudl all get together at jays for a bit of pregame festivities

fuggin beer store is closed isnt it

i found a nug in my coat pocket this morning woohoo!!

Excellent kev, that sounds like a really kick ass idea, but its all up too the sansman on that one... Scoot is coming too, that fargging rocks

i cant wait to talk to him about that DAT... Did u hear that shit...? That 1st set was sooo smoking, i only wish Brad was there to get are second one, all tho it wasnt all that good, due to drunkeness... [big Grin]

Yo when u find out if were allowed to PARTY at jays 4 a pre show warm up, give me a hollar

or leave me a post so i now when to be over there... [smile]

Archived