Jambands.ca

Luke

mister slippery

man.

i have stayed away from posting much on the 7000 posts existing over the last few days, each full of more conflict than the next, because im not feeling like the online drama right now. that being said, however, the only thing that, in my opinion, needs to be said by me is this...

I'm really sorry to hear that you got beaten on. i got stomped by a bunch of 17-19 year olds in a park about 7-8 years ago. no permanent damage, or even much real pain (guess numbness took care of that), but i still remember the fear. The fact that the guy who was at the forefront of the whole ordeal kept reachin back like he had a gun still sticks in my head on a semi-regular basis, and it sucks. I hope that, in the last few days since the attack, you have found a sympathetic ear, and that life feels better and better every day.

dave

::

how about you lick my sac?

i was simply asking why mr slippery felt a need to stirr up a bad topic again. in a some what attempt at making a joke.

i don't recall asking the opinion of some dude i don't think i ever met in my life,, and if i did doesn't mean squat to me

dude fu©k you and your mom,, i never even posted any thing relating to you or luke so just fu©k off and don't try and tell me what i should or shouyldn't do, it has noting to do with you,

and my remarks last night were in no way looking for trouble

i was trying to make a joke,, if you asked me, then i'd say you were the one trying to make trouble, but going out of your way to start witn me